Tuesday, March 18, 2008

No St. Pats baby!

Wednesday at 3:30pm is our appointment for the non-stress test and amniotic fluid test. I'm very excited about it. It'll be fun to see her once again if she is not out by then. So for the past two nights I've been having contractions. The ones early in the night are not painful at all. My uterus lifts up until it is very hard which makes it very difficult to breath and then sinks down again. Later in the night they get a little bit more painful. I feel them between 11pm and 4am. I'm not affected too much by them and manage to sleep through them pretty well, but last night when I went to the bathroom, some liquid dripped down my leg, so I think my bags might have broken or else my bladder was a little careless. I was mostly asleep when it happened. Today however, she feels a lot different. She feels lower in my abdomen. I haven't had any contractions today, but things are happening, and it's getting very exciting for us. Tim is going to stay home with me today to make sure we're okay!

No comments: