Sunday, March 16, 2008

St. Pat's!!!



Well, while we were waiting for little bun we decided to go to the St. Pats parade in San Francisco. My ultimate goal was to find some Tato's, but this year for some reason they didn't have any so I settled on some garlic fries. It's not that hard to find them when you need them, but I have to go to a different part of SF which takes up too much time and effort. For lunch we went to a strange hamburger diner. I had some fish and chips which woke little bun up. We went to an Irish shop, and I got some Turkish delight...yummy! That's when I started to have my contractions. I've never had them this intense before. When we got home, I had a little bit more chocolate and had another intense contraction. It is an amazing feeling. They feel like a huge force that is trying to lift you up. They are quiet amazing and powerful. Anyways, nothing else happened after those. Tim and I are patiently waiting, and everyone is wondering if we'll get a little St. Pat this year?!?

No comments: