Sunday, February 3, 2008

Crib!


Last weekend, my nesting instincts freaked out, and I needed a crib for our baby. It is the last big thing that we needed, and I couldn't settle down until we had one. Tim and I decided that this would be the one thing that we would get for "little bun" brand new. So, we went to a lot of baby stores and were amazed at how large the cribs were. We have very little room, so we decided that a mini crib is best for us. It was so hard to find a mini-crib here though. We went to babies 'r us and they only had hospital fold up mini cribs. I was so disappointed.

So, we decided to buy off of the internet. Uncle Topher had given us a gift certificate for amazon, so we decided to put that towards getting her new crib. We did find one that we liked: DaVinci Emily mini crib, so we got it. It is so beautiful, and it shipped faster than if we were to get it in a store. Tim had a lot of fun much putting it together, and Puck joined in the fun also.


No comments: