Monday, January 21, 2008

Baby Shower


My friends are so sweet! They threw me a baby shower.
Actually it was a weird baby shower. One of my favorite things to eat is Dim Sum. So we went to Ranch 99 to the Asian Pearl. We had to wait in line for such a long time (1 hr), so they decided because it was so busy inside the restaurant to open the baby gifts in line while we were waiting. It was awkward, but I got into it after a while. They got us all these things that I had totally forgotten that we needed. A lot of very practical stuff as well as a couple of fun things.

-newborn diapers
-first aid kit
-baby powder
-rash cream
-baby wipes
-bath-time supplies
-wash cloths
- bibs

-cool little duck towel (so cute)

-bath tub with drying sling

-cute little caterpillar play thing


The dim sum was delicious, and thank you so much to my friends!

No comments: